Monday, February 19, 2007

Hi, I'm Jim Zumbo and...I'm an Idiot



"I'd just like to say that I was exhausted from a long day of free single malt scotch all expense paid coyote hunting. I really didn't mean to say semiautomatic rifles should be banned from public lands because they were terrorist weapons. I'm checking myself into an exclusive rehab program and AR sensitivity awareness under the watchfull eye of Ted Nugent. Look for details in the next issue of Outdoor Life Magazine and my television show.

I think the best thing I can do now is use this experience to promote 2nd Amendment awareness and educate other clueless hunters and gunowners." To my employers and sponsers all I can say is I'm sorry my ignorance finally being exposed is costing you so much money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home